Caught my girl sexting, should I cheat?

I caught my girlfriend sexting her ex about 8 months into our relationship. She said thats all it was, im sorry, dont leave, etc. I believe she didn't want me to leave not because she liked me so much, but rather she didn't want to be that person who lost someone good for messing with another womans girl. I have a bad record of getting into relationships with girls who cheat or harbor feelings to another dude. I stayed only because I have given up on finding that thing people call "the one" and figure all of my relationships will probably turn out this way. I dont trust her anymore, at all, so I am basically not letting her get close to me even though we are still together. I am not a cheater, never have been, but I am seriously thinking about doing it so I can join the club, so to speak. I am at the point in my life where I think all people will stab you in the back if you present it so there is no reason for me to leave. Should I just cheat?

118

Most Helpful Girl

• Like @Idrccarter said, " wow, some girls need to get punched…" Yeah they also need an ass whooping.
    Now, back to the matter at hand! DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

I say, DO NOT CHEAT. Never lower yourself to that level. What your…. person… did to you isn't right, and it definitely does not mean that you should do it, even if it is for revenge. I know that, what she did hurt you but, in all honesty, you should break up with her CHEATING ASS, and be single for a while. Woman like that dont respect themselves and when things get tough they fuck good things up with good people. And YES she made a mistake, but it DOES NOT mean that you have to deal with her mistakes.

Never give up, out there, their will be a time when a woman will come a long, and you will make her the happiest woman in the world. You give have to be somewhat patient till that time comes.

Plus, you are still young, NEVER settle for something/someone that low, and shitty.

Hope I helped! Good Luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't trust her or enjoy the relationship, then end it. Life is the longest thing you'll ever do, but it's still not long enough to waste your time on something you only feel mediocre about. And it really doesn't make sense for you to cheat and start up a bunch of drama for yourself. What you're feeling right now is the need to get revenge. And while it may feel nice to think up ways to really stick it to her, anyone observing from the outside could easily tell you that you're just flinging poo by seeking revenge.

Cut your losses, learn a lesson, and move on. But don't stoop down to that level just to get back at someone. Kids in middle school sit and scheme up ways to get back at one another, not 30-35 grown men who you'd think would have learned maturity by then.