Should I let him know I had enough?

My bf is giving me the silent treatment and I've so tired of it. He's done it before in the past and I've always reached out in the last but not this time. This time I'm done.

We've been dating for close to 2 years, should I let him know that I'm done or let the silence continue and whatever happens happens?

I would just disappear without word like he's doing to me right now but we've been together for 2 years. I feel like I owe the relationship more then just the disappearing act.

What do you think I should do? Either way, it's over and I'm done

15

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to be the stand up guy, you can basically break up with him as you have stated above. Since he is unwilling to talk, you can write a letter or email. If you decided to just freeze him out and be done, I do not think anyone would blame you. That passive aggressive shit gets real old.