Should I let him know I had enough?

My bf is giving me the silent treatment and I've so tired of it. He's done it before in the past and I've always reached out in the last but not this time. This time I'm done.

We've been dating for close to 2 years, should I let him know that I'm done or let the silence continue and whatever happens happens?

I would just disappear without word like he's doing to me right now but we've been together for 2 years. I feel like I owe the relationship more then just the disappearing act.

What do you think I should do? Either way, it's over and I'm done

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to be the stand up guy, you can basically break up with him as you have stated above. Since he is unwilling to talk, you can write a letter or email. If you decided to just freeze him out and be done, I do not think anyone would blame you. That passive aggressive shit gets real old.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Sending him a letter does sound like a good idea.
    Let him know that the silent treatment is the last nail in the coffin for any relationship. The relationship is now dead and buried. You'll be looking for someone who is mature enough to negotiate and resolve any problems through communication.

1|0
    0|0
  • Write a letter and mail it to him. That's unusual now and will have an air of formality to it. Lay out that you're through and won't have any more contact with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pay off Tanya Harding to bust up his legs and maybe he won't be so silent anymore.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes