Why do couples have shared Facebook accounts and share phones?

My ex of 3 years left for a 17 year old he cheated with, they've been together a few months now and I'm also expecting a baby boy to my ex. Anyway, since his gf came along, the first day they made it public on FB they were together, she posted a photo of herself saying "I won" on his Facebook wall. Then after I had a go at her for ruining my family, within a week she moves in with him, he told me she got kicked out of where she was living. Then, she shuts down her Facebook and is now joined on his Facebook and the cover photos are always of her, she's constantly rubbing the relationship in my face with constant couple photos and when I've tried to contact him she would always have his phone and reply back rudely and block me. I don't know how she pulled this one off but the mother loves her, and she says horrible things about me and it's rubbed off on my ex he also now says nasty things. Why on earth is she behaving this way? Wouldn't she at least feel slightly guilty for tearing apart my family and me getting left pregnant? Whys she constantly rubbing it in? It's so horrible

11