Should I have sex with my ex BF?

My ex who broke up with me two months ago has been coming around again. He invited me to a small party he was having - it was really nice and we had a great time. We are getting together again next week but this time, I am staying at a fancy hotel, room and meals all paid for by the company I work for. I suggested he come to me since everything is comped and he said, nice, sounds like a plan. I just realized that it sounded like an invitation to sex ( I could have picked a restaurant to meet at) and secondly, should I have sex with him? We both don't want anything serious right now so?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what you are comfortable with. However sex can bring up feelings and stuff. It's also even more likely to end up being emotional if you try something casual because you've only just broke up but then again you never know what might happen.. Just ask yourself if you can JUST have sex with someone you've been in a serious relationship with x

0|0
    0|0
    • True, I am not sure. Do you think I should talk to him about it, when we are there and headed in that direction? I know he is not the kind of guy to sleep with more than one woman at a time and I don't do that either, so if we have sex, it makes things confusing. I think we'd have to spell it out.

• I think talking to him would be a good idea so you are clear about stuff and you know what he wants from you. It's all about communication and honesty... Especially when you've just broke up, you don't want to cause yourselves any drama x

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't do it but you're old enough to know who he is and how you'll react. Moreover, you know why he's your EX, I don't know it.
    Do as you like.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well he broke up with me for logistical reasons - he's depressed, lost his job and broke- not because anything happened, so there are still feelings there. It's a tricky situation. He's not ready for a heavy involvement and I am not either actually so maybe it would work out for both of us. Probably talking to him about it would help to define the boundaries and see how he's thinking...

• Well, if you'd like a ONS with him, why not? At least you know him.

• I would never sleep with any of my exes, but if you want to, then do it. If you dont want to, then don't

1|0
    0|0
  • Never a good idea to have sex with an ex. I thought they became ex's for a reason?

0|0
    0|0
  • OF COURSE NOT

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He broke up with you. He's an ex for a reason, why still give him the goodies? Lmao.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol - true but truth be told, the sex was amazing! Plus I don't really want to get back together with him because there are too many factors that don't work between us. So in actuality, this is ultimately the kind of relationship that would work for both of us right now - seeing each other once or twice a month, having a good time and having great sex. I have to make sure that I can do it emotionally...

Recommended myTakes