Should I have sex with my ex BF?

My ex who broke up with me two months ago has been coming around again. He invited me to a small party he was having - it was really nice and we had a great time. We are getting together again next week but this time, I am staying at a fancy hotel, room and meals all paid for by the company I work for. I suggested he come to me since everything is comped and he said, nice, sounds like a plan. I just realized that it sounded like an invitation to sex ( I could have picked a restaurant to meet at) and secondly, should I have sex with him? We both don't want anything serious right now so?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what you are comfortable with. However sex can bring up feelings and stuff. It's also even more likely to end up being emotional if you try something casual because you've only just broke up but then again you never know what might happen.. Just ask yourself if you can JUST have sex with someone you've been in a serious relationship with x

• True, I am not sure. Do you think I should talk to him about it, when we are there and headed in that direction? I know he is not the kind of guy to sleep with more than one woman at a time and I don't do that either, so if we have sex, it makes things confusing. I think we'd have to spell it out.

• I think talking to him would be a good idea so you are clear about stuff and you know what he wants from you. It's all about communication and honesty... Especially when you've just broke up, you don't want to cause yourselves any drama x