Broke up with bf via text, am I going to hear back from him?

I broke up with my bf via text today. Before you say text is a cowardly way of ending things, know that he hasn't been answering my calls so text is the only way I could think of. He was giving me the silent treatment.

I know I shouldn't care about whether he replies to me or not but I do care. We've been together for 2 years and this just seems like a really shitty way to end things. But I couldn't deal with the silent treatment anymore.

Do you think he'll get back to me somehow or is it really over just like this?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what kind of guy he his. With no further info, I'd say he'll probably respond before too long.

• I hope he does. I'm very needy and sad right now. I'll be ok with time but I just wish I could hear from him

• They generally do...

• Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Girl

• Why was he ignoring you? Th if he won't answer your calls and you can't catch him in person I don't blame you for dumping him over text. He sounds very immature and silky.

• Over something so stupid and it's such a misunderstanding. But how can I explain if he doesn't talk to me? And he's done this in the past, giving me the silent treatment for stupid things. I guess this time I just had enough