He says he loves me but doesn't feel the same? I don't understand?

He told me that he wants to be with me but he's tired of the b. s so I stopped with everything now he's saying he's confused and doesn't know what to do. He also said he's doin more bad than good and his head isn't straight so I don't know if I'm waisting my time trying or should I keep trying

21

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably just really confused that's all. He may really like you but feels that you don't feel the same way about him and that could cause him to be this way. There can be many reasons as to why he is acting like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should let him go. Because you can always just get back together if he clears his head and you guys choose to do so. Sometimes its clearer to think when you're out of a conflicting situation.