What do you do when you have deep feelings of loneliness?

How do you look after yourself?

I don't have friends and I don't have family. I have made a massive mistake and it has all surfaced, and I am more alone than ever.

311

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I like to go outside among trees
    lie down and look up at the sun shining through the leafs

trying to find a spot without other people around
    is the hard part, as peace and quiet is important to this
    all stress just fades away like the wind.

If you're the type of person who finds sitting still
    difficult, and you have that feeling of needing to do something
    then you could also look through that big library in your head
    for a hobby, you can focus on.

Like, do you like to paint? you could also start
    running, not only is it good to move, as blood
    and oxygen will start to run through your body.

But you may also find friends who enjoy the
    same activities :)

Most Helpful Girl

• ok. first off. ur mistake is not as bad as u think it is. u can say it is, but i can assure u its not. it ain't the end of the world.
    iv been there.
    this is what i do. when I'm alone, i think ok.. i have no one. i have no oneā€¦. but ME. what do i do with that?
    i look at my mistake and think 'where did i go wrong? what can i learn? how can i fix this?

i then begin to focus on ME. self improvement, every single damn day. do not sleep until u know u hav improved a tiny part of urself. when u begin to love urself and progress on ur own character, u will become infectious and others will b drawn to u, trust me.

all u need is a little self examination and ur set. good luck! xx