Guy broke up with me- now sending me texts?

My boyfriend dumped me after when we broke up previously, I slept with someone else. Now he's hateful and mean to me, and yesterday sent me pictures of him and another girl all over each other just drunk as could be. What does this mean?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• He is definitely still very angry at you, and giving you a "taste of your own medicine." He still loves you on some level, which is why he's telling you with pictures like that he hates you. (Hate isn't the opposite of love. Indifference is).

It's childish. But he needs this as part of his healing process. If you can't stand to see it, don't give him the satisfaction. Next picture you get of him and some random girl, say something like "She's pretty, and looks like you two are having a great time together." If he doesn't hear you getting upset and jealous, he may stop sending pics like that to you.

What Guys Said 5

• It's just hurt pride. I found out my ex slept with someone almost a week after we split. Gonna make me sound like a complete dick but I kinda hoped a little that she was hurting but at the end of the day you just embrace it and now I wish her all the best. Just time is all it takes. Don't bite just seem totally un phased by it when you get a pic next? Even if it does seem to annoy you. He will get bored eventually been there done that

• Does this mean he still loves me or cares, though? I'm confused by the anger he has for me.

• He is angry and very hurt he wants to make you hurt, it isn't right but honestly you can't really blame him.

• It all goes back to what i just said. you dont have to be boyfriend &girlfriend to enjoy the brnefits of a relationship. Just be friends with benefits. You won't hurt each othet near as much.

• Not to wry he still loves u the same and couldnt get his mind of u... but he wants u to know how hez feeling, and how u should feel... jealous.

• So if he can get this out of his system and move on with his healing, is there still some glimmer of hope to restart the relationship?

• It means he still hates you, and is hoping those pictures are as hurtful as posssible. He wants to hurt you like you hurt him. He is pulling every trick out of the book to try and do so.

• He said he loved me the other day though like a few days ago so what's the up and down rollar coaster he is playing

• You actes a certain way and gave another person a certain impression of you. You can try to change that but it will likely be unsuccessful. He has made his mind uo about you now. Plenty of other fish in the sea. If he starts being too much of an ass you just block his number.

• Actions have consequences. Live and learn.

What Girls Said 1

• Its call karma by the way and he slept with a girl and send you pics of her and him just too teach you a lesson too...

• He didn't sleep with this girl, she's just a girl I don't like.

• But I didn't cheat we were broken up :( thanks for the info tho

• Glad I can help and thnks and no problem by the way have a awesome day (: