Have any of you ever had an affair and if so, did anything good come out of it?

My ex informed me he has been having an affair with a married coworker. He claims he was just in it for the sex. Well, he got more out of it... her husband found out and kicked her out. So my ex let her move in with him. I can just imagine how this will end... ugh!!! Anyone have any stories?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I had. Any thing good? sorry but not. My girlfriend found out and left me now we both are heartbroken and the other girls who had boyfriend also is the only winner.

• I can't see anything good coming out of this. But my main question is... why is my EX coming to see me to tell me this in person? we are BROKEN UP!!! Does that make any sense?

• Huh?

• Thank you because of select mine as Most Helpful Opinion.