When should I (or should I) re add my ex on Facebook?

We broke up about 4 months ago. I blocked him on Facebook about a month ago after I found out some stuff I didn't wanna know. But for some reason I still wonder what he's up to and I feel like I might miss him even though I don't want to. Our relationship ended really badly (he cheated on me). We haven't talked in over 2 months. Would it be weird if I sent him a friend request out of the blue again? Should I wait a little longer?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Im not a big fan of facebook. l believe personel business should be handled by family. Call me old fashioned or whatever, all i know is that there is a lot less conflict when handled that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • You already let him loose froget about him but if you have kids and you wanna share their life just create their profile but never add him back or you will loose your privacy and jealousy might make him brake every relationship you gettin!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I really wish it was that simple. I hate him for everything he did to me, but part of me still misses him and wants to talk to him. I don't know why I feel this way, I wish I didn't

• Don't send home one at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes