I am at a pretty low right now?

I can't say I am even close to being happy and it's the summer time and I so wish to be. I just got dumped, I am not upset that I lost him, because he wasn't that nice of a person but I am sad because I was looking forward to doing things with someone over the summer like festivals, football games. Then you're probably thinking do it with friends, I really only have one friend my age. The other two people are married with kids. I am so lonely I feel like I have nothing to look forward to anymore, I just have been down for a few days now and I don't know what to do..

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been there. It sucks. But everyday will get better. Definitely delete him off all social media because it will speed up the healing process a good deal. Exercise, find a new TV series to get into, surround yourself with people even if you are not necessarily socializing with them (Starbucks, gym). Go see family if that is possible. Friends come and go but there are always more around the corner. Sign up for a class that sounds interesting! You will meet like-minded and very friendly people there. I have met some of my best friends in theatre. You'll be okay.

What Guys Said 1

• I know how you're feeling as I am going through the same thing. I have no friends, I was dumped just a few days ago, all my friends have moved on in life, and I have no summer to look forward to either, and yes it hurts. But the thing to do is not let yourself all into depression, and go with the flow as best as you can. Get out there and do things that you like to do you never know you might just run into someone that's looking to have a fun summer to.

What Girls Said 1

• I know the feeling all to well I only have two friends that live where I do one's older and married and the other is younger. I've never dated anyone and have more or less always been alone. Most of my family doesn't talk to me anymore and I have nothing to look forward to. I'm in a similar place and really don't know if I even belong where I am.