How do you let go of someone you love but can't have?

I love her but can't have her, how do I let go?

I tried making a list with her shortcomings, but all of them I can forgive. How could I think badly of her, I love her.

I want to be with her, and it is driving me insane that I can't be with her.

I mean if she is happy so be it, I wish her all the best, but I need to stop my feelings this longing drives me nuts.

How do I let go of her?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly, I let go of people through love. A lot of people try to move on through demonizing the person they love but that's not how to let go of them. Were you close with her? Wereyou guys friends? If so, appreciate the fact that she came in your life and impacted you as an individual. Appreciate that there was someone like her in your life. And afterwards, be glad that she's out of it because every good journey leads to a greater path in life. I could see that you do love her because you're not demonizing her despite the fact that you kinda wish you can so it'll be easier for you to move on. Personally I move on by love. Because you love her, you need to think of her needs before your own. Instead of seeing her as someone who should belong to you, how about you just see her as someone you love who is in a happy journey. It's all about your mentality really. We all had someone we loved. It's a part of life. But now it's about how you're willing to deal with losing her instead of leaving her. Your heart has a mind of its own. If you love someone, it will fade away on it's own. you cannot control your love, but you can control your mind and how you look at things in life. Good luck <3

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE