Ex isn't even speaking to me anymore , haven't heard anything from her in weeks is this normal?

I haven't heard anything from her in a few weeks and have talked to her gf's during that time. now I'm not sure if its normal in these situations to totally lose touch with someone but I though we were still friends at least.

I think things are getting rather rediclous if she feels complete no contact is the way to go , I don't know if I should care or not that she is doing this but find it odd as she still leaves just down the street from me and to not hear anything from her is odd

40

Most Helpful Girl

• It's completely normal... most people choose to not stay in touch after break-ups because it makes things too confusing and most of the time they will still have feelings for you but they know it's not working out so they shouldn't be having feelings any more, she knows if she stays in contact she might try to talk herself back into it again which is something she doesn't want to do for whatever reasons, so it's just the only way to move on. I know some people can stay friends with ex's but i don't reccomend it ether it's just too complicated, i know if i liked someone then broke up with them id have to stop seeing them to stop myself running away with myself even when i know he's bad for me.

What Girls Said 3

• It's called no contact--look it up. There is a reason she is doing this.

• She's your ex. She's probably moving on

• yeah she doesn't want to have any contact with you, it is what seem for me, for now maybe!

What Guys Said 0