Is it okay to sleep with another girl's boyfriend?

I started seeing this guy a couple months ago and when we first met we both had recently gone through a breakup. We started hanging out a lot and we just clicked. Neither of us wanted to date since we were both still going through a breakup so we just did a friends with benefits thing.
Then about a week ago his ex girlfriend lied about being pregnant to get his attention and said she'd kill herself if she didn't have him. So now they're back together but he says he doesn't want to be with her.
He says he feels trapped in this relationship, and he's tried to sleep with me since but I don't know if I should.

47

Most Helpful Guy

• wow, I would prefer to enjoy the view from where ya are, cuz not a fuck would make me want to be involved with a girl like that. pretend to be pregnant to get attention? unnecessary, cmon.
    dear, go find a more simple guy to get involved, cuz that one, is fucked up.