Is it okay to sleep with another girl's boyfriend?

I started seeing this guy a couple months ago and when we first met we both had recently gone through a breakup. We started hanging out a lot and we just clicked. Neither of us wanted to date since we were both still going through a breakup so we just did a friends with benefits thing.
Then about a week ago his ex girlfriend lied about being pregnant to get his attention and said she'd kill herself if she didn't have him. So now they're back together but he says he doesn't want to be with her.
He says he feels trapped in this relationship, and he's tried to sleep with me since but I don't know if I should.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• wow, I would prefer to enjoy the view from where ya are, cuz not a fuck would make me want to be involved with a girl like that. pretend to be pregnant to get attention? unnecessary, cmon.
    dear, go find a more simple guy to get involved, cuz that one, is fucked up.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not saying that you're a slut, but your vagina has more users than Facebook and Twitter combined.

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm a slut because I slept with one guy after me and boyfriend broke up?

• First of all, he's not into you very much if he does something like that.

Some people will say, that this is his business.

That is true. It is his business, and mostly his problem also.

However, your actions are part of a chain of events, that will have some effects, that may not be desirable.

Maybe he feels trapped, but he's making an active decision to be there.

You need to worry about how this affects you, what you want. Set your boundaries. Do you really want someone, who would leave you for his crazy ex over a lie?

0|0
    0|0
  • You and your relationship seems worthless at tbis point of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a fool to be involved with this guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has too much baggage right now. You need to find someone single because from the looks of things, his gf or w/e she is doesn't plan on going anywhere for a long while. Wait till he's rid of her before getting involved with him as it's never a good idea to sleep with a psychos bf.

0|0
    0|0
  • If one stupid threat got him running back, he's under her thumb completely. He'll never break free.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Don't do it. Being cheated on hurts, a lot. If he wants out he needs to just tell her, he needs to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you should never sleep with someone who is already in a relationship. I know he feels trapped and doesn't want to be in it, but its still cheating.

1|0
    0|0
  • Since she's psycho, she might try to kill you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do not sleep with men in relationships! I don't care why they are in the relationship, what they say about the relationship they are in. If you don't want to be cheated on by a guy you are completely in love with then don't do it to other women!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes