Would you class an ex that has slept. with a few people since we split as "rebounding"?

Question title says it all really. I've recently looked 7. Rebound relationships? I don't think my ex is actually dating someone else... how would u know anyway, but I know she has slept with others since. Would you class that as rebounding? Just be interested 6 to see what others would class as a rebound? Thanks
.
Sorry for the random number a and stuff x phone keyboard is a bit temperamental atm

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't say on here what I would classify her as cause it wouldn't be nice. However a rebound is usually the first real relationship you get in after a serious relationship has ended. So I wouldn't call what she is doing rebounding.