Employment with my ex boyfriend?

Recently I have gotten a temporary job offer until school starts back up in October... It's paying &19 an hour.. my ex has been working there for over a year. We haven't been on good terms since we broke up 3 months ago, I'm blocked on Facebook/phone. He has vowed to never wanting to see me again and all his friends work up there with him. I'm afraid to take the job simply because I don't want to be thought of as a stalker or intentionally getting that job just because he is there, AND OF COURSE DRAMA. What are some suggestions on how to deal with this situation... ? Yikes for me.

(Should I take the job... OR NAH)
  • Take job
  • Don't take job

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I would take it. I'll be damned if I'm missing out on $19/hr over somebody I'm not even fucking anymore. Please...

Ignore him and make your money...