Am I wrong for trying to get his attention?

My ex has a new girl, but I know he still has feelings for me... ill try to be flirty and even say dnt u miss my kisses he will say "I liked your bad kisses lol" ... I want us to spend time together but he told that girl about me and now she. doesn't want us hanging out anymore but he said he wld have a talk with her.. I honestly dnt think he really knows what he wants but am I wrong for. trying to pursue him knowing he has a gf? To me though if he's telling her about me doesn't that mean something? N last time he told me he didn't go out with her because he felt "tired" I feel maybe he's not that into her but idk... shld I continues to fight? Or am i wrong?

I shld add when we are together he has kissed me before even after telling me had a gf..

01