He said lets just chill and be friends right now" what did I do? Is it me?

he is in the military so i don't get to see him some much well about a few months ago he wanted a break because he just didn't want to hurt me and can't handle being in to different states. he said "lets just chill and be friends for now" i question myself what dis i do is it me and im so hurt because we almost made it to a year. I lost him and my best friend? Is it me? He says he loves me said he wanted to get married have kids, i love him with everything i don't understand

Also ive. Ever did anything im the faithful kind of girlfriend honest with a good heart
**never

10

Most Helpful Girl

• being in the military changes people, i just believe he's got a lot going on right now, stay friends with him he probably will want you back. It not you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!