Swear I am going insane? Please help?

My ex broke up with me a few months ago. Said he was too busy for a relationship.

Today he told me he didn't care what I did in regards to ignoring him or what not.

I knew I was starting to annoy him and I felt guitly because I normally only text once a week and this time it was four times. Plus he says stupid things when he is tired and he sounded tired.

I cried and yet I still like him. I don't want to! I want to hate him! I want to push him away! Yet he tortures me!

How do I make this stop?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• That is just awful he's made you feel this way.. these things are never easy to deal with (understatement I know).

I would recommend getting rid of the things that remind you of him in hopes of thinking about him less. Perhaps spending time outside, at the park, the local pool, other things outdoors. Maybe talk with your close friends that can comfort you. People that are fun to be around and make you laugh is always good.

I have a very dear friend in a similar situation. If it will help I don't mind asking what she is doing to cope with things for you.

• I will try. I have them hidden away. Every time I try to look at them, I start crying.
      I go swimming and jogging but my friends are always swimming.

I am dear? Awe.
      Noblesse + icantwait = <3

• I picked you cause you gave some good advice.

It was not biased.

• I appreciate that, especially being unbiased about it. Thank you ^_^