I really can't understand my girlfriend for 6 years what she really meant by just give her space? our relationship was nice up to last 3 months ago?

my girlfriend and i were together for 6 years we are both working overseas, we have nice time together although we see each other every year for 30 days, both of us were separated from previous marriage, and we accepted each other as husband and wife, i took care of all things and as a typical father for her kids too, in other words everything is fine, til lately she started acted like strange which of course maybe stressed out due to some financial issues, then when we parted ways she went back to her job things change , she became hot headed, and shout i really don't know why she yell at things i ask.. it a total different woman.. then she ask for space ,,, our communication had been really not good compared to 3 months ago, she never broke up with me when i ask her whats wrong or is there something she would like to discuss, suddenly she yell and replies don't ask silly questions, but she is telling and cries, she don't know what she wants and what she need... when i ask her if she still love me she is irritated by the question whilst before i get the response immediately... lately no more sweet things like" I love you take care always" those sort of things,,, anyway now i found out she's having a boyfriend... without breaking up with me... the sad thing i could not accuse or ask her as i would ruin her more.. she's confused and lost then accusing her of distrust and cheating will be a disaster... i seek the help of her father, i asked her father to have a nice talk with her and don't let her know that i knew everything about the relationship she's having. I really want her back.. i am really out of my mind and could not focus what to do... does she still love me? is there by any chance i could win her back... i am now trying to avoid contact with her but... i call the kids and the her father. am i doing the right thing? shall i let her go and wait if she will be back? i really don't want to lose her.
Updates:
is being far away for some time loses a girls thought over her boy friend?
As the years go by, I stop and think about all the memories we've made, the good times we've shared, and the love between us that keeps growing. You are not only my husband, but my best friend. I thank you for all the things that you've done for me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It could be that you guys are so far away from each other and dont see each other until a certain time a year and only for so long. So the issue of being far away from each other and not seeing each other is hard. I think she will need sometime to figure out what she wants and talk to you about it. Its not fair to you that she's cheating on u and leaving u hanging with no answers. She seems to be really upset and doesn't have any answers. I think you should tell her how u feel and that u want to figure out a way to work it out but that she's hurting u by cheating on you.

0|0
    0|1
    • thank you so much hearing from a girls view that its unfair... its really heart felt.. so what shall i do then leave her alone for awhile to figure out things by herself by the way she's 37

• As the years go by, I stop and think about all the memories we've made, the good times we've shared, and the love between us that keeps growing. You are not only my husband, but my best friend. I thank you for all the things that you've done for me and the kids. Not only are you a wonderful husband, you're a terrific father, provider, and caregiver. You give so freely to everyone you know in such a loving way. Your generosity is inspiring! I love you, dad... more than words, more than life. I'm forever grateful for your love and proud to be your wife.

i am really completely lost that her last email to me before the situation get so confusing..

• All I can say is that try and talk to her again and let her know its important that you guys really talk about it because its unfair for you to have to wait on her to figure out what she wants. Hope it all works out for you. :)

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes