Dating a woman I don't love anymore... Fellas need some advice?

I've come to a conclusion Latin women are my weakness, and I want to spend the rest of my life with one. The thing is I've been dating this cool chick and we work out etc. even talked about family and kids but I don't think I see any future together as a family. Besides the fact she's not Latina, she just doesn't turn me on like my ex once did. We broke up back then because she wanted a baby but I was too young. But this time I'm making it happen. So how can I break it down to her without her knowing the reason is because she's not Latina?

81

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to agree with internet monster. you would just be getting her hopes up.
    let her go as soon as possible. but be nice and no need to mention it is because she is not latina.
    you may be going through a phase, and may even want some Swedish blonde bombshell in a few months. truth is if you aren't feeling it you just aren't don't stretch it out.

• White women don't do it for me, and just never have. But you're right I'll break it off like you've said. Thank You.