Dating a woman I don't love anymore... Fellas need some advice?

I've come to a conclusion Latin women are my weakness, and I want to spend the rest of my life with one. The thing is I've been dating this cool chick and we work out etc. even talked about family and kids but I don't think I see any future together as a family. Besides the fact she's not Latina, she just doesn't turn me on like my ex once did. We broke up back then because she wanted a baby but I was too young. But this time I'm making it happen. So how can I break it down to her without her knowing the reason is because she's not Latina?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to agree with internet monster. you would just be getting her hopes up.
    let her go as soon as possible. but be nice and no need to mention it is because she is not latina.
    you may be going through a phase, and may even want some Swedish blonde bombshell in a few months. truth is if you aren't feeling it you just aren't don't stretch it out.

1|0
    0|0
    • White women don't do it for me, and just never have. But you're right I'll break it off like you've said. Thank You.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Everyone deserves to be happy in life. If you don't love her, then tell her. Just tell her that you don't think it can work, that you don't see a long term relationship. Make her feel a little bit better by telling her how she can find someone that can love her better or something like that.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her that you don't feel like you once did, which is true.

2|0
    0|0
  • Please don't, no good will come of it. Only if you both still have intsy bitsy tiny thing for each other. If not. Stay away. You'll hate yourself afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • What everyone else said: Just tell her that you do not feel the same way anymore. You shouldn't string her on and keep her hopes up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Break it off if you don't see a future with her. But you don't need to reject her like that. That's a low blow. No need to add a zinger like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be honest with her, she might actually love you a lot and lying to her would be terrible, She doesn't deserve it, end it and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best way to do with is tell her she deserves to know the truth don't get her hopes up anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her you're not feeling it deep for her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes