If you were in a relationship for seven years with girlfriend and she dumps you after seven years and calls you after breakup and plays on your phone?

what does that mean and do you still think she has feelings for me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Seven years is a long time.
    Feelings just don't go away overnight.
    If she wasn't living a lie and really loves you, I would expect that she still has feelings for you.
    However, I wouldn't fall into her game.
    No contact until she decides where our relationship will go.
    I have no time for mixed signals.
    If you're broken up with me... then let me go.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course she has feelings for you. But, perhaps, she is fearful and unsure about how to go about a subtle and effective effort to convey her doubts and regrets involving the breakup. Thus calling you and playing on your phone is an effort to gain your attention in the hope that it would eventually lead you to attempt to reconcile with her, or at least, fight to be with her.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It depends, if you actually care you should ask her what the hell she wants.

Did she break up with you because she wanted marriage?
    Did she break up with you because you two had a toxic relationship?

Have an adult conversation if its bothering you. If you don't want to deal with her then, block her number.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• She might, but I wouldn't be getting together with that if I were you anyways.

To me this situation sounds like her needs are getting met while yours are not, and now here you are wondering if she still has feelings for you.

I mean, like I said it's possible that she could still have feelings. Or maybe she just isn't ready to completely cut you out of her life, so she allows you into her life solely to serve her own needs.

If I were you, I'd cut contact. More than likely the breakup was for very valid reasons that would just resurface anyways, and in my mind you're just delaying the inevitable by spending time with her like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • she seems to me like was trapped around you

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes