If you were in a relationship for seven years with girlfriend and she dumps you after seven years and calls you after breakup and plays on your phone?

what does that mean and do you still think she has feelings for me

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Seven years is a long time.
    Feelings just don't go away overnight.
    If she wasn't living a lie and really loves you, I would expect that she still has feelings for you.
    However, I wouldn't fall into her game.
    No contact until she decides where our relationship will go.
    I have no time for mixed signals.
    If you're broken up with me... then let me go.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course she has feelings for you. But, perhaps, she is fearful and unsure about how to go about a subtle and effective effort to convey her doubts and regrets involving the breakup. Thus calling you and playing on your phone is an effort to gain your attention in the hope that it would eventually lead you to attempt to reconcile with her, or at least, fight to be with her.