How do I get my ex girlfriend to want me again?

I know I can't force anything. I know I can't be deserate, needy or clingy.

How do I stay cool and when a girl breaks up with a guy, what is the average reason?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to show her that you are still the man she loved and desired..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on who broke up with who? Bottom line, if you want her back you need to tell her that in those words exactly. If she says no or needs time to think then go NC for at least 30 days. If you don't hear back from her, move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be there whenever she needs someone. Since you two used to date, you know pretty well about her including her likes, dislikes. Make her knows that you still want her in your life. Look into the reason/s why you two broke up and try to fix it from your end as much as you can. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • really hate to say this but there is a lot of truth in "if you love something set it free, if it comes back to you it is yours, if it doesn't it never was".. step back and see what happens, if nothing, then move on (ps and don't make it look like you're 'waiting' either.. because that isn't stepping back much)

0|0
    0|0
    • True! I've been researching online about break ups and they all pretty much say, "Make yourself look like you have a life outside of hers"

I used to be all mopey after break ups and make it obvious with social networking on how sad it was.
      Although someone may not be that type of personality most times, when the one that broke up with you sees that they can't help but sense a little power over you

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes