When an ex contacts you over something trivial?

We were broke up for 6 days when he texted me about a plastic container he has of mine. A very silly thing I could care less about getting back. His exact words were 'you want your container back?' I replied, No thanks and went back to NC. Was this a way for him just to contact me or was he being nice about the cheap container? There has been no contact since that day, broken up for 10 days now.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Im sure he was looking for a way to meet ya again to try a rapprochement. If ya wanted him back, ya just missed a good chance.

• Why do people play games? If he wanted to talk all he had to say was he would like to get together and talk. I thought no contact meant no contact? Oh well.

• stupid I know. maybe he didn't want to be too obvious. your ex must be one of those proud guys.
      let him know ya interested in have that plastic thing back, and meet him.
      he could be more direct but, well, thats not his way I guess