Hardest decision of my life - need help?

I am currently in sort of a crisis.. I love my girlfriend very much , we've been dating for 2 and a half years , and I must say it has been a good/ great relationship - but the only thing I'm troubled by is that I don't know if we are "intellectually at the same level" - they say intelligence is the most attractive quality.. But I guess I don't feel like I'm attracted to her totally in that sense --- but anyways -- i need answers - opinions anything -- I may just be being selfish -- please let me know

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I could never date a stupid girl.

What Girls Said 2

• Can you guys have interesting conversations or is it just about sex? A relationship requires more than passion to survive. You need companionship, having fun together when hanging out, do some activities or sports together, etc. If she does not have much to say, then it can become boring after a while.

• I do believe you are being selfish, I say this because it has no bearing on who she has been for the good/great relationship you have had up to this point. Whoever is telling you that crap is not someone who has been in love. Love is unconditional period.

What Guys Said 1

• You are either attracted to who she is or you are not. All the rest is ego.

My IQ is around 124; not a genius, not stupid. I could care less if a woman is dumb as a door knob or smart ass a whip. But that's just me.

Seriously man if it's a deal breaker for you just move on and let her go. You had a good run, maybe it's time to broaden your own horizons and see what else is out there.