I want to dump my girlfriend, I don't think I can do this longer?

I wanna dump her, Im getting bored my sister thinks Im an asshole for doing that, we dated only 5 months. I think she is great and all that but not for me. I thought I should breakup with her over a text. I do you think she will hate me for doing this? She isn't really that hot either Im starting to like other girls over her.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey man, it happens... Just be honest and tell her face to face that you're not feeling it anymore.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I think you should talk to her face to face or at least over the phone. Dumping by text is too rude. Be prepared to have a talk about it. Make it clear that there's nothing wrong with her but that she just isn't the one for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta let her go. No sense in suffering in unhappy relationship even if it hurts them. You being unhappy hurts worse. But stray away from texting the break up. Do it in person that way she won't see you as a complete jerk. I know what you're feeling

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it over text, try to do it in person if you can... if not then at least give her a call instead...

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty is the only way out !

0|0
    0|0
  • Its better to do it in person

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should end kf

0|0
    0|0
  • If you were my boyfriend I would be glad to call you my ex

Congratulation we found an asshole here.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes