State your track record at your own volition. How many ex gf/bf have you had so far?

Me, Ihave had 0 ex gf. We'll see who are the master players and master loners here on GAG. (:

1810

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had 0 ex BFs... I do have a BF now though and we are gonna get married so hopefully I'll never have an ex.

• Struck success on the first attempt, nice. (:
      I am sure you will make an ideal wife since you are able to understand that your bf will always come first in your life. (:

• Yes, it's the little things like these that hurts when your S. O. doesn't take not of them. He will find and make time for you no matter how occupied he is if you are his first and foremost priority.
      In your case, your bf seems to have become complacent. Taking you for granted since he has already gotten you. Maybe you should remind him gently that if that is the attitude he takes with you, you can alwayd walk out on him. This will shake him up a bit and help him regain cognizance of what he used to tresure most which is you and it should always be that way.

• Thanks for your advice and for MH!!! I'll try to talk to him this weekend : )