State your track record at your own volition. How many ex gf/bf have you had so far?

Me, Ihave had 0 ex gf. We'll see who are the master players and master loners here on GAG. (:

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had 0 ex BFs... I do have a BF now though and we are gonna get married so hopefully I'll never have an ex.

0|1
    0|0
    • Struck success on the first attempt, nice. (:
      I am sure you will make an ideal wife since you are able to understand that your bf will always come first in your life. (:

• Show All
    • Yes, it's the little things like these that hurts when your S. O. doesn't take not of them. He will find and make time for you no matter how occupied he is if you are his first and foremost priority.
      In your case, your bf seems to have become complacent. Taking you for granted since he has already gotten you. Maybe you should remind him gently that if that is the attitude he takes with you, you can alwayd walk out on him. This will shake him up a bit and help him regain cognizance of what he used to tresure most which is you and it should always be that way.

• Thanks for your advice and for MH!!! I'll try to talk to him this weekend : )

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Do those cheesy middle school "boyfriends" count? Because then I have 8 ex boyfriends.
    If not then only 1ex, it was my only "serious" relationship.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, it counts. (:
      I have yet to see someone with a 2 digits figure. Lol.

• 3 ex boyfriends but thankfully all ended quite well and I've remained friends with them :)

1|0
    0|1
  • 1 ex. i didn't last long enough or care enough to consider the other 2.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I counted correctly 8 hopefully I didn't leave any one out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, I think you are leading among the girls by a huge margin. Master player!

• I didn't even count the unofficial relationships either. I'm kind of shocked though no ones closer to my number haha

• Hey. Feeling better since yesterday? I remember your pic and question saying you were a bit down. Hope you are well :)

• 0. yay meeee

0|1
    0|0
    • And yay meeee too here. (:
      We can be best buddies since we suck at the same game, the dating game.

• Show All
    • I like your optimism and you give off a positive vibe! I hope he comes swiftly and sweep you off your feet. (:

• Lol, I hope so too!

• Currently in my third relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Zero. Fillerfiller.

0|0
    0|0
    • What is "fillerfiller"?

• Just something to fill the answer with since the answer was too short to post.

• 0. too short

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure 9

0|0
    0|0
    • Well if cheesy middle school relationships count then I'm at 12

• I have 3 exes, and I'm currently dating someone

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 bf, 0 exs. Who is winning here? XD

0|0
    0|0
    • Exes*

• Show All
    • Nice. Might I add that the metrossexual look is highly underatet in my opinion? And, as for your other request... yes I can do it daily if you want. Happy to :D

• Nahh, I was just kidding earlier on, I don't wanna impose on you everyday. Ask me whenever you feel like, that would be more convenient for you. (:

Yes, I do not see many metrosexuals from where I come from, we are few. The dress sense and personality traits of metrosexuals are unwonted but appeal strongly to quite a handful of the ladies, but for reasons unknown to me, I attracted none. xD

• No exes for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have zero ex boyfriends.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is that so? (:
      And are you going to do anything to change it?

• Well you can't have an ex boyfriend if had no boyfriend to begin with haha. I hope that I can change not having a boyfriend but keep having zero ex boyfriends. That's a lot to ask for though haha. (:

• Zero. Nothing more to add.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, Hi-5 then. (:

• Show All
    • My story? It's pathetic. Lol.
      It started off with having a meagre number of peers which meant that I knew very few girls, then when I approached girls, responses of rejection seem to be all I was bombarded with, leading to a depressed soul who later became lazy to go out and meet new girls because likely it is going to be the same as before.

You said you are shy, but don't guys ever approach you in school or some other place?

• Yes they do. But rarely any decent guy. Plus the worst part is that people don't ask me out because they think that I'm already in a relationship. I have had guys ask me that are your single? And when I say yes, they tell me don't lie im sure you have a boyfriend. And I'm like -_-
      When I ask them why are they saying that? They tell me how can a girl like you be single? :/

• I have 2 ex bfs.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 ex-boyfriends

0|1
    0|0
  • zero BFs soooo zero ex BFs haha

0|0
    0|0
    • So I warmly say onto you, welcome to the loners club! xD

What Guys Said 10

• Zero ex's. I guess it can be good or bad depending on how you look at it, I don't have a current gf either.

On one hand, I have no past relationship drama or painful breakup memories, (or unwanted pregnancies or disease for that matter) on the other hand I have a raging unsatisfied sexual drive, and no relationship experience.

1|0
    0|0
  • I briefly dated a few people and talked to a few more online, but my current girlfriend is my first and only relationship. We're talking about marriage a lot now.

1|1
    0|0
    • Nice, I am also on my first serious relationship and getting married.

• I've got four of 'em. I'm grateful for each one of them because there were some great lessons and I learned about myself, but with that said I hope this number stays right where it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure how number of ex's makes you a player or loner but I've had 5 ex's

0|0
    0|0
  • No exes, I don't do casual dating ^~^

0|1
    0|0
  • 1, I'm not looking to make my life complicated.

1|1
    0|0
  • 2 ex girlfriends.

1|1
    0|0
  • 6 or so ex GF's. 0 ex bfs

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 ex-gf's.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3-4ish (filler...)