Why Do you think my Ex blocked me on Facebook?

Me and my ex were dating for 8 months and already living together. We had a couple of arguments here or there but never anything major, we went golfing with some friends, apparently I am not as affectionate as some of my friends. The next day she starts asking me if I'm Happy? Because she says that she's not. She feels like I'm pushing her away and that every time we were with my friends it seemed like to her that I was ashamed of her. I tried telling her I wasn't had a conversation and she says she has a lot of mixed feelings and needs Time and Space, and that she wants me to think about whether I really want her and her daughter in my life. First two weeks its very hot and cold one day she's texting me telling me she misses me and the next when I do the same she either ignored me or she'd say she needed more space. The week after, she text me a couple times "hey" "good night" "i miss scaring you" and I ignored her. Third day she says "good night again" about 30 mins later I still hadn't replied and she she comes at me with "So what are we not talking anymore?" (In my head I'm thinking I thought this is what you wanted?) but I waited and simply responded that I was busy and told her to sleep well. So week 4 rolls along and she texts asking if she can use my HBOGO account, we texted back and forth about Game of Thrones for the night. That was about two weeks ago and that's the last time we had talked about two and half weeks ago... Over that time period she liked a couple of my pictures I posted on Facebook. Yesterday I like a couple of pictures she he had posted and then she blocked me... I really don't know whats going on either, Did I do something wrong? Did she do because she doesn't want me to contact her or because she doesn't want to contact me? I guess time and space means Facebook and social media too.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Time and space usually means no contact as that violates the "space" part.

But it is hypocritical that she can 'like" your posts. But you can't do the same.

Personally if I were you. As she is the one asking for time and space, do not contact her unless she contacts you first. The ball is in her court.

But that being said, I wouldn't sit around waiting for her to decide. Go out with your friends or whatever you did when single. If someone should happen to come along in the mean time. Well, I wouldn't feel guilty about pursuing her.