Girlfriend breaks up with me yesterday then a few hours later says she believe she has made a mistake and wants to try again. Advice please?

This has really have my head missed up right now. Okay well anyway I met this girl over a internet forum a few years back. After a while we started talking more and video chatting which led to us dating as of November 30th of last year. Last week I planned a visit since I'd been touring a college in her city her parents even invited me to spend the trip with them. I met her, her parents, and her little sister. I thought everything had gone good, at least from my point of view, but when I was leaving for the airport I got the feeling something was bothering her. She said she call my after I was safely back home to tell me.

(Skip to the part where I'm back at my house.) I call and see what was bothering her when I left. To my surprise she begins to cry and talk about how she thinks it may be best if we end it now. We talk for a bit before we decide it best we go back to being friends then I go to my room to think and take a nap. I wake up a few hours later and check my emails to find she had emailed me 2 minutes before I woke up. In the email she was taking about how she believe she made a mistake and asked if I want to try us again. I message back that I wasn't sure and that I would need time to think. Think is what she sends back: "Understandable...
I'm sorry if I hurt you. I have this feeling I made a huge mistake that I can't fix and it sucks. I know you'll find someone else though. Someone who's pretty, and smart, and who'll love you.
I still love you, CB. Nothing will change that. You'll always be my first love."

I don't hate her or anything, it's just that I was about to be over this when I suddenly find this. I'm not really sure what to do at the moment. I'm not asking whether I should get back together or not. I'm just needing a little advice on how to deal with this.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• If I understand this post right-you took a nap and was pretty much over it then saw her text. If you were over it after a nap, then it meant nothing anyway. And please tell us your secret to getting over someone so fast. That's simply amazing.

• I didn't say I was over it. I was saying I was just about over it meaning I was accepting the fact that it was the end of our relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• She realised in person that you had no chemistry with her, and her instinct was to break up.
    But then she realised when you had gone that that is a bit of a shitty thing to do.