I want to know what girls think of what i've done? was I justified? I'm just curious really because it was the funniest thing EVER to me?

my ex b/f locked me outside naked in his garden after a shower in the middle of the day a few weeks ago and this is how i got revenge last week. He came home drunk & fell asleep on top of his bed with just a towel around him after showering so i removed the towel & took some naked photos of him LMAO
Then i decided since he never even woke up whilst taking the pics and giggling-helped by two friends we shaved off his pubes & took more photos and uploaded them to a face book page he didn't know about. After sending the link to all his family friends and contacts he found out... they are still on there now hee hee and i have made a great blog page all about it lol
anyone wanting to see the full blog and face book pages
should let me know

thanks in advance for any input from you girls xxx

for the people that want to see pics go here

wwwDOTexposedexbfDOTblogspotDOTcoDOTuk

uhave to be level 2 to put links on wtf

114

Most Helpful Girl

• At least you sent it to a random Facebook page and not his own personal one, thats ok in my opinion :)
    But personally sending that kind of thing to his family is a bit too mean, it causes them a great deal of trauma as well as him. Although well done for having the guts to do that :3 But I think that kind of thing is better to just laugh at with your friends and at him, with no one else involved

• for the people that want to see pics go here

wwwDOTexposedexbfDOTblogspotDOTcoDOTuk