I want to know what girls think of what i've done? was I justified? I'm just curious really because it was the funniest thing EVER to me?

my ex b/f locked me outside naked in his garden after a shower in the middle of the day a few weeks ago and this is how i got revenge last week. He came home drunk & fell asleep on top of his bed with just a towel around him after showering so i removed the towel & took some naked photos of him LMAO
Then i decided since he never even woke up whilst taking the pics and giggling-helped by two friends we shaved off his pubes & took more photos and uploaded them to a face book page he didn't know about. After sending the link to all his family friends and contacts he found out... they are still on there now hee hee and i have made a great blog page all about it lol
anyone wanting to see the full blog and face book pages
should let me know

thanks in advance for any input from you girls xxx

Updates:
for the people that want to see pics go here

wwwDOTexposedexbfDOTblogspotDOTcoDOTuk

uhave to be level 2 to put links on wtf

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• At least you sent it to a random Facebook page and not his own personal one, thats ok in my opinion :)
    But personally sending that kind of thing to his family is a bit too mean, it causes them a great deal of trauma as well as him. Although well done for having the guts to do that :3 But I think that kind of thing is better to just laugh at with your friends and at him, with no one else involved

1|0
    1|0
    • for the people that want to see pics go here

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I think you took it too far personally. He may have locked you outside, but he didn't post it on the internet or show your family and friends did he?

0|0
    0|0
  • LMAO thats just too funny man. hahaha i wanna see the pictures please :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your style.

0|0
    0|0
  • That waw mean, and i would be afrqid to go to sleep around you anymore

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Lol. Funny if it was in a movie... I dont want to be a downer here and rain on your parade. I don't know If I would do it. However seems well deserved considering what he did to you. (Please dont hate me guys hahaha).

1|0
    1|0
  • I mean I love a great revenge story but woah you took this way too far... Smh

1|0
    0|0
    • for the people that want to see pics go here

• Sounds very immature.
    He locked you outside naked, but you took the whole thing above and beyond.
    My only advice is,
    the both of you need to grow up !

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a million times worse, it's not girlfriend revenge that's the kind of thing bullies with a vendetta do.

1|1
    0|0
  • That's so wrong...

1|0
    0|0
  • You're both wrong and cruel and immature

1|0
    0|0
  • You went WAY too far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Waaaay too far...

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, you're immature.
    I guess I would expect nothing less from a bimbo wearing a bra in her profile picture.

1|0
    1|0
  • I think that it is a bit mean uploading the pics on the internet. However your reasons seem justified enough

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes