End of a 2 year relationship-one last chance?

I dated a guy for 2 years, the last part of it was kind of bad but i still loved him. we were each other's firsts and he broke up with me on monday. he likes somebody else and they have been talking for a few weeks according to mutual friends. we have already returned each others stuff and he said that he wants me to save everything he gave back as a memory. he still sleeps with the bear that i gave him and says that he is still in love with me but not happy anymore. he says that he wants to stay good friends and that i have to text him all the time and we will still hang out and that when i find someone new he wants to hear all about it but he is excited to see me independent. when i call or text him he doesn't seem to want to talk or hang out. when we returned our stuff we kept kissing too. i just want one more chance to fix things instead of letting these last two years go to waste. when i ask he says no, and then i brought up the idea of dating someone else and when that doesn't work we try again and he said maybe. how do i get my last chance?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your ex made a very important and wise decision (that's something that is way ahead of his age).

But that's not why you made the post, you want to get him back in spite of his wish. Okay, are you ready to change? Your ex doesn't have a problem with the way you look - it's the way you behave and think, if you value him over all of your beliefs, then start a Cartesian quest to weigh on all your beliefs and remove the ones that may hamper any chances you have with reconciling with your ex.