Should I just give up on my ex?

3 months ago, my ex broke up with me saying that he didn't think we were a good match. But it's hard for me to believe that when just two days before he said he liked everything about me and thought that we were perfect for each other. Also , one day i was really sad and started crying because he said that he and his family were going to prepare to move to another state, and I started crying and when into the bathroom. later on that day, in math class, when i was going to get a calculator (he was already in front of me), and he gave me one and gave me a look, a look that told me that he knew why i was upset. And then as he was walking to go to the restroom, he was looking at me the whole time while trying to leave the classroom. A few days before, my friend even said he was looking at me three times without my noticing. I know this may sound stupid, but I kinda had a feeling that he still liked me. i also gave him a plushie doll that seemed special to him and when I did he semed really happy and surprised. he kept on saying thank you to me. About a week ago, I sent him a message on Facebook saying that i still want to talk to him and be friends., though he hasn't seen it yet nor respond. (he doesn't get on Facebook that much) Should I just give up on him now that he has moved to another state? Or should I give him a chance to reply?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Give up on him. It's important for you to understand that most relationships do not work out and you need to acclimate yourself to the experience of break ups. Just make it amiable and make it a happy break up.

Most Helpful Girl

• hey im going through this now... i have the same feelings/ confusion, i think you're honestly looking for closure... feel free to pm