I still love my ex, but I'm engaged to someone else. Should I tell him?

I loved my ex and we were engaged. I had gotten pregnant and at seven months I had our stillborn son. I was beside myself with grief and not in my right mind. I broke up with him soon after to move back with my mom. I went through therapy and am doing good. He was devastated when I broke up with him. I now see how selfish I was to break breakup with him. This was all two years ago. I had moved on, but then he sent me a text about meeting up a few months back. I didn't because I was in a relationship, but it still messed with my head.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're still in a relationship, don't meet up with him. You have to decide to what degree you have recovered and to what degree you feel that he is responsible for your break down.

Most Helpful Girl

• Then why are you in a relationship if you love someone else

• Because I don't know how he feels

• So you are going to marry someone you are not in love with?
      Smart...