I don't know why I act like this, I am starting to become embarrassed to be me?

I got dumped by a guy I was seeing for 2 and a half months that I met on POF. He seemed great at the beginning but then the real him started to come out. He'd be texting other girls while we out on dates, he would be flakey even though at the beginning he said he hated flakes, he would compliment himself more than he would me. I don't know why I didn't end things (that's not my main problem I have with myself, just wait for it). He ended it, cowardly over text even though he always said it's the right thing to do to end things face to face. I was pretty broken up for a day or two. Then moved on, about a week later I foolishly decided to make a fake POF account and talk to him, and I am currently talking to him as I type this. What am I getting out of it? Nothing. Why am I doing this? No idea. Why am I broken up & obsessed over a guy who was clearly not a good on? You tell me. Please..

20