My boyfriend dosent consider me his girlfriend anymore?

I asked him what are we in this relationship b/c I didn't feel like I mattered to him anymore. I said "Are we still dating" He replied with "You like to call the shots!" I can never get a definite answer from him. Should I just break up?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, if you don't feel like you matter to him, its probably the case. If he really cared like you want him to, you would feel it. He can't give you a straight answer to such a simple question and that leads me to believe that he probably doesn't really want to be in the relationship anymore.

Why doesn't he just say it outright? He may not want to do something that actively hurts your feelings, like breaking up with you himself. He thinks that by passively being cold, it will cause you to leave him, absolving him from guilt in hurting you because it was YOUR decision to leave. The fact is, he's hurting you either way.

I believe he's already checked out of the relationship and I think you should too. But it seems you'll have to be the bigger person and make the move because he's not adult enough to do it himself.

It may be tough, but you'll be better off alone than with someone who makes you feel unwanted.

What Guys Said 3

• I agree with this lot hey time to move on you no that already hey but I get it its scary out there but you no what it will be more scary when you arnt expecting him to just let go uno wile you have your strength move on you will do fine you can already tell you will do well as you have taken that first step and asked for help anyone who can ask for help in this world will make it and you no what always call the shots in your life because it is your life good luck

• If he is that stupid and doesn't consider you his girl, then consider him not your guy anymore.

• yes
    someone who loves you would never say that

What Girls Said 2

• Why is he making things so difficult. Just answer the question !
    Has he always been like that? If so, no surprise here.
    I would let him know how him not giving me a straight answer makes me feel.
    If he continues to shrug it off then I would distance myself from him.
    If he truly cares about you, he would cut it off for a second, and give you the real answer you deserve.

• Ya
    He is being disrespectful and assy.
    Find someone better!