For women who've been in a long-term relationship?

... have you seen your sexual ardour towards your partner decline with time? If so, after how many years? What do you think was the cause for this?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• It has declined and picked back up several times in a old 10 yr relationship. Hell I'd still do him, but we moved on for other reasons. Those being part of the ups n downs in the sexual relations

• What other reasons? And what point did it plateau? You suggest "I'd still do him" but also say "we moved on for other reasons". Does that mean you'll are still in a sexual relationship?

• I'm just trying to understand what issues women find; or whether it's just a question of time changing everything!

• Time does change everything if ur not keeping up. New fresh ideas and creative ways are all it takes to keep the spark. It is the willingness to try that poses the problems.