Ex boyfriends talking bad about you?

My ex boyfriend dumped me 5 months ago. We haven't talked since. He's had one gf since but they broke up. I re-added him back on Facebook and he accepted. I've been flirting with guys on fb to make him jealous. He posted tonight "turned that bitch into a hoe" and he was talking about me. What does this mean? Also what should I do to get him back? Should I chat him and what should I say? I really need you guy's help! Thank you!

45

Most Helpful Guy

• "I've been flirting with guys on fb to make him jealous" you kind of justified his behaviour, maybe not fully, but you gave him a reason.

I guess revenge is petty. Perhaps you should delete him for good and move on.

• I'm not using it as revenge, I read online it would help me get him back lollll but I can't move on, I've liked him for 5 years just please tell me what to do?

• Well then thank you so much!❤️

• No problem :) Tell me how it works out.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't want someone back who talks shit about you even if it is out of anger. Don't even talk to him he has a girlfriend you need to get over him and then find someone new.

• Well if I wanted him back what should I do? I didn't really explain the whole thing

• Well If trying to make him jealous didn't work you could always just ignore him until he contacts you. If he wants you back he will get in touch with you