Ex boyfriends talking bad about you?

My ex boyfriend dumped me 5 months ago. We haven't talked since. He's had one gf since but they broke up. I re-added him back on Facebook and he accepted. I've been flirting with guys on fb to make him jealous. He posted tonight "turned that bitch into a hoe" and he was talking about me. What does this mean? Also what should I do to get him back? Should I chat him and what should I say? I really need you guy's help! Thank you!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "I've been flirting with guys on fb to make him jealous" you kind of justified his behaviour, maybe not fully, but you gave him a reason.

I guess revenge is petty. Perhaps you should delete him for good and move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not using it as revenge, I read online it would help me get him back lollll but I can't move on, I've liked him for 5 years just please tell me what to do?

• Show All
    • Well then thank you so much!❤️

• No problem :) Tell me how it works out.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't want someone back who talks shit about you even if it is out of anger. Don't even talk to him he has a girlfriend you need to get over him and then find someone new.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well if I wanted him back what should I do? I didn't really explain the whole thing

• Well If trying to make him jealous didn't work you could always just ignore him until he contacts you. If he wants you back he will get in touch with you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• The man who calls you "Bitch or hoe" ain't worth to have you. You deserve someone who calls you his angel or princess.. Don't go back to the place where you don't get neither love or respect. Am sure you will get your right man soon. Now it's your turn to dump him and move on...

0|0
    0|0
  • Revenge is never a good option. It just makes you look petty.

If the only reason you friended him was to try to 'get him back' you are doing more harm than good. Defriend and move on. There are 330 million people in the US and like 6 billion in the world. Surely you can find someone else that is more interesting and more productive.

0|0
    0|0
    • I did it because I read online it would help me get him back not for revenge. Please just help me :(

• Getting someone back is revenge. What is your definition of revenge?

You read some bad advice. LIve and learn I guess. The best thing about an ex is to put distance and remove them from your everyday. Eventually you will forget about them and move on. He clearly has and no amount of whoring around is going to change is mind. In fact, it will solidify him in his decision. He's not worried about you seeing someone else - you are just confirming his decision as a good one.

• I meant how do I get him back as a boyfriend? Honestly

• Stop being petty and trying to make him jealous, even if that worked it wouldn't be worth it. He sounds like an immature idiot, just work on being happy on your own until you are mature enough yourself to find someone good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should cut all contact with this guy and move on.

This sounds like a series of games that neither of you will win, and both of you will only waste time engaging in.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• WHY do you want to be with a guy who calls you bitch/hoe and who openly talks shit about you on facebook? Seriously, are you dumb? He's not worth your time. And he's the one who dumped you, meaning it's safe to say that he's probably over you. Just don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the thing you are doing on Facebook is very unhealthy. He is ex for a reason, and you are ex for a reason. So why do you consume your precious time on a ghost?
    He is completely a ghost for you, isn't it?
    You both will become aggressive for nothing. He obviously makes you aggressive consciously. You both need to cut the contact and completely move on.
    Erase him from your Facebook. And don't contact him. Seriously this becomes very ugly and nonsense for nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he hasn't texted or called in 5months then he's moved on he ain't interested so no don't get back with him not if he insults you like that your not a "hoe" for flirting with boys! You can do a lot better move on!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes