Which of the following situations would you rather choose in this situation and why?

You are neighbours with the one you love, just that things didn't go that well.
options:
1. that person simply stops talking to you and stops any kind of contact. (real life or internet), yet meet as neighbours.
2. that person still goes out with the group you two were part of initially.
Which one would you rather choose and why?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Option number one. If we were simply neighbors, we wouldn't see each other as frequently as if we went out with the same group of friends.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Guess you are right in your way. But you would still pass by his house every single day.

• At least the chances of seeing his face wouldn't be so high.

Most Helpful Guy

• 2. Because it makes things less awkward.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE