Why did he just look back at me and not saying anything?

I found out my boyfriend ask another girl out 2 days ago and he told her he likes her and i waited for him outside with a stick & I ask him what's up and he said nothing and he was just ignoring me.. then he kept looking back at me -__- why

Updates:
I also said some hurtful things too him " i wish your mother dies tomorrow and suck d**K "

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be curiosity from my understanding, because you spoke to him.

0|0
    1|0
    • ... O... o what? I did try talking to him but he was ignoring me and he just look back at me

• Show All
    • Smiley face.

• Isn't it interesting how she can go from "I love you", to "I hate you" within the matters of talking and telling another girl he liked her...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I think you should just let him go and move on.. he didn't respect you enough to actually talk to you one on one and tell you. Shows how much he really valued your relationship, but also.. try to keep your composure to avoid being venerable.

1|0
    0|0
    • Actually he really did love me
      he waited for me after work. .. he took me home almost every day. . He hug me in front his bro's A LOT.. he even said he wouldn't let anything happen to me when we cross the street together
      I was the one pushing him away when he wanted hugs.. soo his bro's thought I didn't like him at all and told him that then he started to back away from me and that's when I started to realize. .. 2 days later he started liking another girl
      i found out about the situation. . Then my friend told him & his friends
      then his bro's was like but she didn't like him she would push him away
      then she told them because she's shy and stuff " she really loves you" then they all went silent after that

• Show All
    • Talk to him, try to patch it up. If you can't you at least can have some closure?

• Ok :)) I will try

• I felt bad dor gurls who date at this age lol. Please dont think that ur bf will stay with u forever. Its ridiculous to think that way. They are still youthful and have many oppurtunities to get at other gurls just not only u. Dont risk getting urself in a relationship at this age unless u know they are mature enough for their age.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahahaha this is utter madness. Girl just dump this idiot.

0|0
    0|0
  • How can he suck his dick. It's your job tho.
    Whatever , he is planning to cheat on you and having stick in your hand makes no sense my dear.
    You can stop his body, but not mind.
    Dump him b4 he dumps you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was probably scared you were going to hit him with the stick.

0|0
    0|0
    • He's taller then me he's 6'6 & I am 4'11 and he just ignoring me & walking
      But he looks back at me with a stressful face or a i don't know what I did face

• Show All
    • Ok df

• Df too u 2

What Girls Said 7

• Pure mind games it's best to get your mind on something constructive school, hobby, sports, church, volunteer, etc

2|0
    0|0
    • Yea i said the same thing too.. i join basketball team thing too get my mind off it

• Good deal
      Knowing yourself an self worth is key throughout life

• Dude you are badass!!
    Did you beat the shit out of him?

1|0
    0|0
  • well seeing as you were holding a stick he was probably a little scared you'd start chasing him with it and also thats harsh hunny even if he did ask some girl out while he was still dating you, i mean his mum seriously?

0|0
    0|0
  • You were waiting for him with a stick? Now I have heard it all lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe because you were waiting for him outside with a stick

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares, I was reading some of your things just now, you're funny as hell lol, I'm sure you've got an awesome and unique personality, so who gives a shit about him. You can probably get a ton of better guys who wouldn't do that kind of thing. And forget revenge, isn't losing you enough? You know he did like you really, just thought you didn't like him, and instead of speaking to you about it, he did something dumb and now he'll have to live with that choice.
    Next time, hit him with the stick hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • Um? I mean you were waiting for him with a stick?

0|0
    0|0
    • I am sorry i was heart broken :'(( I just wanted to know why he did it

• Show All
    • Well, you're better off without him!

• @animedreama I would run!

Recommended myTakes