Why did he just look back at me and not saying anything?

I found out my boyfriend ask another girl out 2 days ago and he told her he likes her and i waited for him outside with a stick & I ask him what's up and he said nothing and he was just ignoring me.. then he kept looking back at me -__- why

I also said some hurtful things too him " i wish your mother dies tomorrow and suck d**K "

76

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be curiosity from my understanding, because you spoke to him.

• ... O... o what? I did try talking to him but he was ignoring me and he just look back at me

• Smiley face.

• Isn't it interesting how she can go from "I love you", to "I hate you" within the matters of talking and telling another girl he liked her...