How do I get him to talk through our break up with me?

Me and this guy I was kind of seeing (with a lot of history) recently sort of broke up I guess.
We've been a bit off and on recently but I feel like this is very final.
It was more like a massive argument over message and so we haven't spoken in person yet, it has been almost week since the fight.
When i've asked him too he has asked for space but i really need to talk because this is ruling my life, freaking me out and i need it resolved.
I have left him alone for a few days now.
He has a class tomorrow and I live on campus so I was considering sending him this message
'Can you please come to mine between classes? We really have to talk about this...'

What do you think I should do?

02