Why is he inviting me for lunch when he has a new girlfriend three weeks after our break up?

My ex broke up with me a month ago after two and a half years. He started dating another girl 3 weeks after that. I'm still in love with him and want him back.

He asked me to go for coffee but he is still dating this girl. He is 21 years old and I am 3 years older. However he acts a lot older then he is. I have been hoping we can work things out but have not pressed the issue. It's been a couple of days since he announced he has been seeing someone else and I found out on Facebook. He is acting completely out of character and I have no idea where his mind is right now.

His oldest friend has even spoken to me to find out what he is thinking. We were fighting a lot and I respected his decision to break up because I felt as though we needed to get to a better place in out lives individually before we could build a life together. I understand the principles of. Rebound, and though I hope that his recent relationship is a rebound, I also fear that he is serious about her. Can anyone please help me figure out what his intentions nigh be?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you just ask him directly what he wants? Because none of us on here are going to be able to tell what he's thinking and what his intentions are. There are a million different reasons as to why he might be doing this. Pinpointing the right one is impossible.