Should I write my Ex a letter? Should do text? Should I do nothing and wait for her to reach out?

there's been so many things I've wanted to say to my ex since we broke up about 7weeks ago. First couple weeks we kept in touch. It was good morning, have a good day, how are you?, I miss you, etc type stuff. We talked a couple times on the phone about the relationship would we get back together whenever I would ask her she would say she didn't know and ask me what I wanted. When I told her I wanted us to stay together she would say that she didn't know because she had a lot of mix feelings and needed time and space to think about Us and do whats best for her and her daughter. We were together for 8 months. Finally one day she asked me to stop liking her pictures on Facebook because it was too hard on her, and she had a lot of mixed feelings, and didn't know what to do. She blocked me, and said we weren't together anymore. I said Okay & told her call if she needed anything. Week later she adds me back and starts sending me texts, "hey", "I miss scaring you", Good Night, etc my replies were shot and took my time doing so. Two weeks ago we chatted through text bout Game of Thrones, since then she's liked a couple of posts/pictures on Facebook. This week, I liked some of hers but then she blocked me again. Today she texts me and says sorry about not picking up her mail. (She still been getting mail since she moved out). I told her not to worry and asked if she also wanted the rest of her stuff (kitchen stuff she left here) She told me to keep using it and asked Y? When I told her that he's been hot & Cold towards me & dont want to bother her down the road. She said I wouldn't bother her and She apologized. My reply was "Its Fine, Hope all is Well" her last text was "Same to You" - I obviously still have feelings for her and I have no idea how she feels. Even if there's no chance of getting back together I think it would help to hear it. Has she had enough time and space? Do I do nothing and wait for her to reach out?

• Should I Write my Ex a letter
    Vote A
  • Send a Text Instead
    Vote B
  • Do Nothing Wait for her to Reach out me Again
    Vote C
  • Ask her to get all the rest of her things and try to remove her my life? (I dont think I can be her friend)
    Vote D
  • Other? (Suggestions) Please leave a Comment
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just try to remain friends and move on. If that doesn't work remove her from your life things and all. There's too much back and forth indecisiveness with her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Do you know what it feels like for a relationship of 4 years to be broken? If you were deeply in love with this handsome capable man but kinda poor and you both starts to date and you guys are in relationship going over to 4 years and then through your influence, you got him a job, he's working and a time comes, he is financially blessed but during this time, he starts being dodging you and on a fateful night, he tells you that he is tired being with you that you are kinda old and he doesn't wanna marry you... what will be your reaction towards him?
    When this happened to me, my heart was more than broken, i couldn't sleep, it was like the world was against me. Infact, suicide ran through my mind. I did really loved my man, i tried to hate him and erase him from my mind but it wasn't possible because our love together left footprint on my heart. He really meant a lot to me and i never wanted to lose him.

But I tried to make sure i get him back but He busied my calls, ignored my emails and texts. And during this period, i was in depression but i never knew my relationship was gonna be restored and that same day, The day i will never forget [6TH OF JULY] when i watched on television, an African network station which published testimonies of many people across the world who were in problems and how one Africa Most Powerful Spell lord [LORD ESIENDO] did help them. Though i was thinking how distant i were, i summoned courage to reach this Great African Spell Lord. Lo and behold i was been given directions on how to go and as i was been told by LORD ESIENDO, my heart desire, my man did return to me on the 11th of July.
    Indeed i have never encountered before now any form of rapid action like that of LORD ESIENDO and please do yourself good today by getting in touch with LORD ESIENDO in HOODOOSPELLCASTS@OUTLOOK. COM for if my relationship can be restored, i see no reason why your problem, whatever it may be can always find cure in LOR

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Remove her from your life. I wouldn't contact her again if I were you.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes