Should I write my Ex a letter? Should do text? Should I do nothing and wait for her to reach out?

there's been so many things I've wanted to say to my ex since we broke up about 7weeks ago. First couple weeks we kept in touch. It was good morning, have a good day, how are you?, I miss you, etc type stuff. We talked a couple times on the phone about the relationship would we get back together whenever I would ask her she would say she didn't know and ask me what I wanted. When I told her I wanted us to stay together she would say that she didn't know because she had a lot of mix feelings and needed time and space to think about Us and do whats best for her and her daughter. We were together for 8 months. Finally one day she asked me to stop liking her pictures on Facebook because it was too hard on her, and she had a lot of mixed feelings, and didn't know what to do. She blocked me, and said we weren't together anymore. I said Okay & told her call if she needed anything. Week later she adds me back and starts sending me texts, "hey", "I miss scaring you", Good Night, etc my replies were shot and took my time doing so. Two weeks ago we chatted through text bout Game of Thrones, since then she's liked a couple of posts/pictures on Facebook. This week, I liked some of hers but then she blocked me again. Today she texts me and says sorry about not picking up her mail. (She still been getting mail since she moved out). I told her not to worry and asked if she also wanted the rest of her stuff (kitchen stuff she left here) She told me to keep using it and asked Y? When I told her that he's been hot & Cold towards me & dont want to bother her down the road. She said I wouldn't bother her and She apologized. My reply was "Its Fine, Hope all is Well" her last text was "Same to You" - I obviously still have feelings for her and I have no idea how she feels. Even if there's no chance of getting back together I think it would help to hear it. Has she had enough time and space? Do I do nothing and wait for her to reach out?

• Should I Write my Ex a letter
  • Send a Text Instead
  • Do Nothing Wait for her to Reach out me Again
    Vote C
  • Ask her to get all the rest of her things and try to remove her my life? (I dont think I can be her friend)
    Vote D
  • Other? (Suggestions) Please leave a Comment
    Vote E

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Just try to remain friends and move on. If that doesn't work remove her from your life things and all. There's too much back and forth indecisiveness with her.