Does my ex bf really hate me or is he just in pain?

My ex and i were together for ten months and had an amazing relationship.
We had a connection that very few couples have.
He broke up with me out of the blue but we never had problems in our relationship.
Its been 3 months now and i miss him very much.
I have never heard from him until i started dating other guys...
His friends told him so and since then he hates on me, he is doing drugs and he drinks a lot.
Well.. He dumped me so why does he act like this :c he knows i love him wirh whole my heart.
He has never been this way what is going on?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, it sounds like he didn't perceive your relationship the same way you did. There was a reason he broke it off.
    His feelings for you changed somehow. I would guess his hostility towards you would be him covering up his feelings he once had. He is saying these things to his buddies so more than likely he wants to appear strong, in control and over you. Whatever his feelings were, they are no longer there.
    The best thing you can do is let go of your attachment to him and move on. Don't concern yourself with what he says about you. When you don't care what he says, then you know you are over him. Move on with your life and be happy.

• But why would he tell me he loves me so much the day before he broke up with me :c it doesn't make sense to me

• Honestly, in the end it doesn't matter. I can't tell you why. All that matters is that it is over. Dwelling on it and analyzing why he did anything will only hinder you from moving on with your life.
      Young love is a fickle thing. Let it go and experience life. Put him as a part of your past. Look forward, not backwards.