Self Help book recommendations, really struggling here?

I am going through a very difficult time. I am trying to move on from a very deep 4 year unrequited love relationship. I wanted to believe that he had similar feelings but his actions do not line up, and I haven't confronted him about it. I am looking for recommendations on books that can help me move on from this. I am alone where I moved and don't have too many friends that are helpful with this. Any help or advice is welcomed.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the Book of Buddha gave me more insight than any book I've ever read. it gave a me a true sense of self, purpose and direction