Miss my ex. what do I do? still love him?

My ex broke up with me 4 months ago because of distance. we were friends for 4 years before we became bf and gf. it still hurts when I think about it. he is an amazing boy.2 months after our brake up I find out he kissed my old schools school slut. then 1 week ago I find out he kissed my best friend. but I really don't believe it he's the most amazing boy I ever met he would never do that. so that was my wake up call I have to get over him. but one thing I don't know how. I tried having a lot of crushes and finding someone better than him. but I cant. I still love him. any suggestions of how to get over him? I dont think I should give it time because its been 4 months. I don't know why but I get the feeling he was using me.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Obviously he was using you. I hate to break it to you but it will all get better with time! Trust me. I've had the same feeling of love for a person and how I could not picture myself being with anyone else. With time, the picture will fade out little by little. Don't try to find another guy who you could possibly like more than your ex, because you're already biased and determined that no one else can be better than him. It is just a waste of time and energy. Just take a break and do something proactive.