Just got dumped by someone I wasn't even dating?

Ok so I was kinda seeing this guy we weren't exclusive but we were dating and he just dumped me a couple hours ago.. He said he never liked me he just thought I was cute and fun so he wanted to see if he could like me. We only been on 3 dates and yes I was shy but all our dates were watching movies it's hard to be yourself when u only watch movies. He thinks I'm boring obviously and he didn't even give me a chance to show him the reall me. So he obviously isn't worth the sadness right? I feel so bad and I feel like we would have been perfect if he waiting for me.

I know it's part my fualt because guys have told me I'm too shy bafore but I don't know how to act.. What do u guys think about this do u think it was my fault or his? Or do u think It was just an excuse? And guys what makes you like a girl when u first start dating? How does she act? Thanks
Also I wanna add we been seeing each other for 2 months and he only asked me out three times.. And when I did talk about myself he didn't seem interested and be never made a effort to talk to me

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It is neither fault, you two aren't compatible clearly. You sounds like a nice girl, but he seems to want something else. There's nothing wrong with that, and he isn't worth being upset over :)

"How does she act?" If I were dating someone she would act like herself, and if I liked her, I would like her as she is. There is nothing wrong with you being shy or quiet, there are a lot of people who like that sort of thing

• When he meet me though I was outgoing and crazy and that's what he said he likes but for some reason when I found out a guy likes me I turn more shy and ya it sucks

Most Helpful Girl

• I think on your date (s) you should try to open up more.
    Let them know the type of person you are.
    Try to work on your shyness, it only sets you back.
    It's impossible to establish a connection with someone when you feel they are holding back.

• Thanks but now I realize he siding try either by reeeading my messages I learned that