Just got dumped by someone I wasn't even dating?

Anonymous
Ok so I was kinda seeing this guy we weren't exclusive but we were dating and he just dumped me a couple hours ago.. He said he never liked me he just thought I was cute and fun so he wanted to see if he could like me. We only been on 3 dates and yes I was shy but all our dates were watching movies it's hard to be yourself when u only watch movies. He thinks I'm boring obviously and he didn't even give me a chance to show him the reall me. So he obviously isn't worth the sadness right? I feel so bad and I feel like we would have been perfect if he waiting for me.

I know it's part my fualt because guys have told me I'm too shy bafore but I don't know how to act.. What do u guys think about this do u think it was my fault or his? Or do u think It was just an excuse? And guys what makes you like a girl when u first start dating? How does she act? Thanks
+1 y
Also I wanna add we been seeing each other for 2 months and he only asked me out three times.. And when I did talk about myself he didn't seem interested and be never made a effort to talk to me
3
3