I want to know why I always lie to my girlfriend about the dumbest shit!!! ie where Im at, who Im with?

I dont want to hurt her, EVER, honestly I feel like even when I tell the truth she thinks Im lying... Its almost like I feel like I have to lie!!

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Because your an ass. Men have this thing that tells them if I lie I don't have to deal we with so an so getting pissed off, what you don't have is the when I get caught in a lie which you usually do now she's going to be twice as pissed.
    So your answer is some me are to stupid to think two steps ahead they live in the here and now and don't consider the consquences.
    If you were older I'd think you were my x husband.

What Girls Said 2

• If you have to lie then guess what, you don't need to be with her. You lie cause you can, you lie because it's easier to do. Are you suffering from multiple personality disorder? Do you have some type of mental issue where you have a hard time controlling what comes out your mouth? IF you aren't, then you are just lying to be lying. It is what it is...

• She might be the problem.

What Guys Said 2

• you lie because it seems easier than dealing with the truth. lies can be easy, they can help avoid extra explanation or just perhaps an awkward or difficult conversation. in short it can just be easier to lie than to tell the truth

so a lot of people lie simply out of convenience. the simple fact is though that your relationship will not end well if you consistently lie and even if it does last somehow it will be rather unhealthy.

commit to telling the truth, even if it is difficult. don't lie because you assume that she'll presume the truth is a lie

• You're lying because you're sick of your girlfriend intruding in your life. I did the same thing too, and that's because I don't want to be someone's minion.