Is there is love without trust?

my boyfriend asks for my Facebook password and i didn't acceept to give it to him cause i want him to trust me so he break up with me ; was it my fault pleas help me
thank you guys so much for helping me i appreciate your help and i will do exactly like you said no trust no love its clear to me now thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu XOXO

56

Most Helpful Guy

• It wasn't your fault. If didn't trust you, then he is not worth it. Let him be on his way. He has no right to ask you for your password, that is your Facebook profile, and no one is entitle to access it.

If he comes back, tell him to jog on, and don't go running back to him, and don't give your password. Trust is like the foundations of a house, without it, the relationship has collapsed. Trust is more powerful than love. Basicallly is saying to you, he doesn't trust you with a gun in your hand, because he thinks you will pull the trigger on him. basically to him, you are dangerous to him, in his mind. If he thinks your dangerous, then he shouldn't be in a relationship with you.

• love without trust is not possible, we all love lions, it doesn't mean we want to get into a cage with one. remember that. Marriage, sex, gifts, won't solve trust issues. Certainly giving the lion his meat, doesn't mean you can trust the lion. Sorry to insult you, but your boyfriend is basically calling a wild lion.

• no problem, you seem very nice girl, I don't know how he cannot trust you. Good luck, chin up. you will be ok with everything. The pain will go eventually. But do not go into a another relationship while you are still hurting, it will just make things worst for you. you will be ok trust me. all the best.

• Remember this as a golden rule, you love lions, but it doens't mean you want to get into a cage with one.