Is there is love without trust?

my boyfriend asks for my Facebook password and i didn't acceept to give it to him cause i want him to trust me so he break up with me ; was it my fault pleas help me
Updates:
thank you guys so much for helping me i appreciate your help and i will do exactly like you said no trust no love its clear to me now thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu XOXO

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It wasn't your fault. If didn't trust you, then he is not worth it. Let him be on his way. He has no right to ask you for your password, that is your Facebook profile, and no one is entitle to access it.

If he comes back, tell him to jog on, and don't go running back to him, and don't give your password. Trust is like the foundations of a house, without it, the relationship has collapsed. Trust is more powerful than love. Basicallly is saying to you, he doesn't trust you with a gun in your hand, because he thinks you will pull the trigger on him. basically to him, you are dangerous to him, in his mind. If he thinks your dangerous, then he shouldn't be in a relationship with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • love without trust is not possible, we all love lions, it doesn't mean we want to get into a cage with one. remember that. Marriage, sex, gifts, won't solve trust issues. Certainly giving the lion his meat, doesn't mean you can trust the lion. Sorry to insult you, but your boyfriend is basically calling a wild lion.

• Show All
    • no problem, you seem very nice girl, I don't know how he cannot trust you. Good luck, chin up. you will be ok with everything. The pain will go eventually. But do not go into a another relationship while you are still hurting, it will just make things worst for you. you will be ok trust me. all the best.

• Remember this as a golden rule, you love lions, but it doens't mean you want to get into a cage with one.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• there is no love without trust. i dont think at least. a strong lasting relationship must be built on the foundation of trust. hahaha but in your case, thats not a trust issue, thats a privacy issue and a personal issue. what the fuck is his problem? tell him to chill out.

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you i thought so too

• he had a problem. maybe you look better than him so he is going to get possesive and shit. you should not let a guy in that thinks he doens't deserve you or is insecure of you. same goes the other way but guys like the sex Flatrate

0|0
    0|0
    • i didn't do any thing all i ever did is refusing his request and does being a man means you will only take yes for an answer

• Show All
    • that's a strong behavior from you. typically girls I know that had a long term relationship even keep chasing the guy that cheats on her, they have 0 self respect and don't want to believe that it's over just wasting time. you gonna need some time too and keep going

• yeah it hurts but i have to accept it this is how it is and i will be just fine hopefully

• You called him a boyfriend and he should never have your password to anything. Trust goes with a ring.

0|0
    0|0
  • No trust = no relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • There is limited love without trust.

Firstly, it's normal to refuse to give your bf your Facebook password. It's private. It's personal. It could be used to hurt you, or the knowledge of its contents could hurt him.

Secondly, he broke up with you because of that? It's like... "hey give me access to your blog/give me your diary." "No! It's private." "Okay I'm gonna break up with you gurl". If that's his reason for breaking up, it's not your fault. It's your fortune; he must be pretty crazy to break up with someone over that.

Thirdly, no matter who, even if it's someone you trust and love, don't put yourself in a 100% vulnerable position without having some safeguards. For example, if you have a spouse, you won't just share your bank account with him. You'll open a joint account, divert some funds in it, set a withdrawal and credit limit. So even if he lapses in judgement, any financial damage will be kept to a minimum. Or another example. I share my Facebook account with my spouse. I'll set Facebook to send alerts when I get logins from an unknown new device. I'll set all Facebook emails to go to an email account that she has no access to, so she can't change password or anything. I'll clean up any conversations I had with my crushes, my exes, so there is no chance of misunderstandings or doubt. So yeah, even with people love, always watch out for yourself too and try to limit the damage if things go wrong.

0|0
    0|0
    • PS: I did have access to my crush's Facebook account. She gave it to me to help her do something for a limited period of time. Unfortunately, I peeped. The knowledge I gained had hurt me more than it hurt her. Because her account was clean. It wasn't wiped, but there was nothing inside that could make me feel anything other than regret. She really did have nothing to hide.

Thankfully, I'm a nice guy, and I didn't do anything bad to her. She never knew. I realised I was stupid for ever doubting her, and I trust her more now.

• Show All
    • if we want to go further as he said we will there will be huge problems without trust and am not sure that he won't walk away again he is being suspecious about pretty much everything with love comes sacrifices and taking chances i feel that he will run away forever so i will let him understands his issue cause he shot me off of his life now he even bloque my fb nd rejected my calls so i will let it go he thinks that i will always be there so he can come and go but seriousely i've had just enough

• Yeah. Let him go, just let him go. Don't let him hold you back anymore.

What Girls Said 5

• Our modern, western definition of love can be a very irrational feeling. So yes, love can exist without trust. But commitment, loyality, support, affection, and everything else that's necessary for a serious relationship, cannot exist without trust.

1|0
    0|0
  • First he has no right to demand that. Facebook is your own personal world. I consider it privacy invasion.
    You did the right thing.
    He overly reacted. Talk to him. Not giving any password means nothing in terms of trust.

0|0
    0|0
    • he just texted saying he was the man and he has to controle me and there is no privacy and i ve changed cause i said no and he brokeup with me

• Show All
    • thank you for saying that i hope i can move on now

• No worries. You are welcome.

• No there is no love without trust. At least not mutual love. Perfect love casts out fear. If you fear you don't love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust is the most important aspect of a relationship..

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course there's love without trust !
    look me and my bf had an up and down because a month ago he said to another girl like stuff he said to me and like i confronted him and told him so we broke up and he told me to trust him he even gave me his fb password but i didn't want it cause i should trust him now where currently back and like he knoes i still dont trust him and i love him very much and he's trying so hard to gain my trust so it can work out

0|0
    0|0
    • can you live like that he question everything about you and walk away on you

Recommended myTakes