I want my ex boyfriend back after he broke up with me because I told him I cut myself?

I haven't cut myself since a few months before our relationship started. He saw my scars. I told him I cut myself (practically scratches) not deep at all! I know I should stop. I won't do it again but I want him back! I don't know what to do. He said that the trust is gone. How can I get him back?
As in he saw my scars from when I did it before the relationship started. But then two months into the relationship (4 months since cutting) my head fucked up and I scratched myself. But stupidly I showed him because I wanted to be honest.
He couldn't deal with the fact I did it. I promised him I wouldn't do it if the relationship ended bit he thinks it was during the relationship. I can't bare not being with him!

23

Most Helpful Guy

• That's really dumb that he would break up with you because of that. He doesn't really sound that great but if you want to get back with him tell it was before and how you felt about telling him.