Should I delete my ex from facebook?

Not going to get into too much detail -- but he broke my heart. So should I delete/block him? I've already unfollowed him on Twitter -- and he made a big deal out of it.
Thoughts? Why or why not?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on how he broke your heart and his respect level I would say this is fully a decision you have to make on your own without any outside influence advising you. For me, personally, whenever a break up has taken place I remove all traces of the ex to aid the healing process and, perhaps at a later date, will become on friendly terms again when the issue has blown over (and it will - it just takes time). I would suggest you follow suit, ignore him in totality and move forward with your life/put yourself out there to date again. Rejection and break ups are one of the most difficult things people deal with and while we all differ in how we handle the issue, we all (typically) have one thing in common and that is a need to distance ourselves during the process. That said, I suggest you do just that if you feel strongly about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. And you shouldn't let him make a big deal out of anything because you shouldn't be in contact with him at least not while you're still upset over the break up. Good luck.